Who is Eligible to Join KMA?
- Any registered medical or dental practitioner in Kenya is eligible to join KMA.
- Medical Students
- Negotiates for improved working conditions for doctors.
- Provides affordable housing to members through its Housing Co-operative Society
- Offers continuing profession development (CPD) through various publications, seminars and annual scientific conferences
- Offers an affordable local professional indemnity (PI) scheme in collaboration with other insurance companies
- Protects doctors against unfair accusations and advocates for their interests
- The KMA Sacco Offers loans to members at low interest rates, Deposit for life assurance, and inpatient medical scheme from UAP and savings products.
How to Join
- This can be done by registering here or visiting the KMA Headquarters or your nearest KMA Division.