Vision: The Reproductive Health Committee (RHC) envisions a Kenya with all women enjoying and accessing sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) to the fullest extent possible.
Mission: To advocate for and ensure that policies, services, information and research on SRHR are people friendly and equitable to all irrespective of gender, age, social, cultural, religious and or economic class diversity.
- Promote the practice of reproductive health in Kenya
- Partner with The Government through the relevant ministry (s), the community and other agencies on sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Promote gender equity in all social and development issues
- Advocate for increased SRHR and gender equity in sexual and reproductive health
- Conduct research and consultancies in SRHR and related programmes
- Ensure that every woman and or her partner is aware of her reproductive rights and health needs and can access the most up to date information and can realize her reproductive rights by accessing quality services
- Reduce gender-based violence and coercion including female genital mutilation, rape and other sexual offences
- We Value and promote multi-sectoral approach to SRHR
- We value gender equity
- We believe in autonomy, dignity and integrity of everybody on matters of SRHR
- We believe in quality and accessible reproductive health services for all
Prof. Boaz Otieno Nyunya - Reproductive Health Committe Convenor